Lord, You have arisen forever
In my heart!
May the sunrise
Remind me to shine in Your light.
May the caress of a gentle breeze
Remind me of Your compassion.
May the fragrance of a flower
Remind me to blossom in Your love.
May the singing of birds
Bring a song of joy to my lips.
And in the closing of each day
May I remember to quietly pray.
Wherever I am, whatever I do
May my thoughts in joy return to You!
Amen.
We had an impromptu easter egg hunt @ Kuya Jules @ Ate Rachel's home. They have prepared a lot of goodies for the three adorable kids to enjoy. The eggs were all colored in pink as it was just a last minute activity before Tish and Sofi go home. The three cousins enjoyed the short but fun egg hunt. Thanks Kuya Jules and Ate Rachel for a nice Easter afternoon!


2 comments:
You're welcome. It was a pleasure. It was rewarding watching the kids having fun.
When I was at your house the night before, watching DVD with Tisha, she mentioned how she wished there was an easter egg hunt. So the following day, I asked Jules if he could help organize a mini egg hunt at home. After mass, we went straight to the tiyange to buy some prizes. :)
They were supposed to leave already but Tish cried to her Daddy, saying she really wanted to come to the egg hunt. She was really excited and was already looking for hidden eggs while we're still inside the car. :) You have made the kid's day...:)
Post a Comment