Friday, March 14, 2008

Friday's Feast #183

click button to join this meme


Appetizer
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 as highest), how much do you like your own handwriting?

6, it really needs improvement at least its still readable...:)

Soup
Do you prefer baths or showers?

I like long warm showers instead of baths. I like the feeling of having warm water flowing from my head all through my body...hmmm..so relaxing.

Salad
What was the last bad movie you watched?

"Dukes of Hazzard," this was the only movie that I swear I really did not enjoy. No offense for the fans of Jessica Simpson. I watched it with a friend in a movie theater and we really want to go out half of the movie. The story was just like the typical Pinoy comedy flick only it was filled with Jessica S. flaunting her great bod, more of her bumpers...

Main Course
Name something you are addicted to and describe how it affects your life.

I have been addicted to blogging or anything related to the world wide web... It has greatly affected my sleeping habits. It turned me into an insomniac. I remember I wouldn't go to bed until I notice the sun creeping out of the horizons...:) I even attend my classes without any sleep because of this. Thankfully, I graduated and even got my license despite my addiction to my pc...:) Now, I still have the routine of turning on my pc whenever I wake up or come home from work butI have some control now. Though, I still can't sleep that early. I am trying...

Dessert
Which instrument is your favorite to listen to?

I'm not really particular with musical instruments but I enjoy listening to acoustic music.

No comments: