Sunday, March 2, 2008

Crazy thoughts: brand new old me

I'd be starting my new job tomorrow...excited and a little nervous... new hospital, new bosses, new co-nurses, new rules... though I have started there when I was still an aspiring nurse. Now, this is the real thing. I am actually a nurse...oh yes...
This past week has been a great realization for me and I have decided that I have to start living for myself. I have to be kind to myself. Stop feeling sorry and try to be strong. Believe that I can do things on my own and not letting anybody put me down. I have to challenge myself as I am solely responsible to where my life would be ten or twenty years from now. I am also glad that my trying those blogs to earn a little "kaching-kaching" have actually paid off (no pun intended). Something I could use for my future exam and application expenses... (sigh) It is hard being a grown up... I believe you now mom...:)
So what would be my rules for myself now?
  • "TRY" to sleep a little early (emphasis on the try as I know this would be hard as I am really having a hard time sleeping...insomnia hunts me...)
  • Smile everyday...even when things turn out the way it's not supposed to be.
  • Finds things to make me really happy... new hobby...(right now I am fond of taking nice photos...and shopping which creates a real pain on my wallet...haha)
  • Avoid being late...(new job! work ethics nina!)
  • Maintain my room clean and in order...no more clutter
  • Read...read...read... more infos to feed my mind...
  • Save up!

4 comments:

Princess said...

WOW, congratulations, Monette. You;re really a grown up based on your list. Good thoughts. Good Job.

Anonymous said...

Yiihahh!!!
Congratulations!!!

padme said...

thanks sheen! advance congratulations to you too...to your bundle of joy...:)

padme said...

thanks tita Princess!