Saturday, March 22, 2008

Friday's Feast #184


Appetizer
Given the choice, would you prefer to live in the country or in the city?

I'd like to live in the city during the week and come home during the weekends in the country. It's like a taste of both worlds. :) Sure living in the city is fun, got tons of places and stuff that I can go and do but still having a quiet cool nights in the country is something I really love. I wouldn't trade fresh air for anything. :)

Soup
Who is the cutest kid you know?

I know I'd be very biased but I would have to say my nieces, Sofi and Tish and my nephew, Yohan. I just love them. Sofi, watching how she's starting to learn so many new things. Tish, for her very mature thinking and Yohan, for his non-stop talking, running and sweet kisses I just couldn't resist. hehe

Salad
Fill in the blank: I couldn’t believe it when I heard people saying I lost weight.

Main Course
If you could star in a commercial for one of your favorite products, which one would you want to advertise?

Hmm...that would be Victoria Secret stuff...from the makeup, colognes and haha lingerie... they have to transform me into a real goddess before the items would sell though...:)

Dessert
What type(s) of vitamins and/or supplements do you take on a regular basis?

I take Vit. E. I took ascorbic acid before but I was allergic to it so I just get my daily dose of Vitamin C from fruits and fruit juices.

1 comment:

Princess said...

A very delicious meal, Monette.
Want to wish you all a Glorious Easter.
Tita