Monday, March 3, 2008

HEADS OR TAILS #28



TAILS: 7 THINGS THAT MAKES ME HAPPY
  1. Being able to spend quality to time with my family esp. my dear nieces and nephew. I just love playing with them and learning about life through their innocent minds.
  2. Great food with great company...
  3. Cool weather or rain...it calms me down...
  4. Having the privilege to lie on my bed and sleep...:) now sleeping is a privilege to me...hehe
  5. Discovering new things...any thing for that matter...
  6. Blogging...and blog-hopping...makes me express my own thoughts and finding out that other people's lives are more interesting than mine...hehe...
  7. Being able to wake up each morning knowing that I'd be able to do what I want, try to undo what can be undone and make a meaning to my life...(whatever that means...hehe...)

1 comment:

Heart of Rachel said...

This is a good list. It's amazing how simple things can bring us so much joy.