Sunday, March 16, 2008

All for Mr P!



I am not really a big fan of boxing but I couldn't help but support our fellow Pinoy, Manny Pacquiao for his fight just a few hours from now against Marquez. The feminine side of me conquers whenever I see boxers try to kill each other. (yea, I know its a little over reacting but still I am just looking out for the consequences or adverse effects of the sport to the boxers themselves) Most boxers, end up acquiring head concussions, stroke that could even lead to death. It's just a really dangerous sport and it takes great courage for this men to fight it out despite and inspite of...

This is one of those times that all Pinoys unite...military requests a truce with the rebels, government chaos seem to quiet down...all glued for the much awaited fight...

So Mr. P hope you have a good fight later!
Mabuhay ang Pinoy! :)

No comments: