Friday, March 7, 2008

Friday's Feast #182

click on image to join this meme...

Appetizer
If you could be any current celebrity for one whole week, who would you want to be?

I think I would want to Oprah. It sure feels real good to know that I have so much and would want to help a lot of people deprived of living a comfortable life.

Soup
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being highest), how much do you enjoy talking on the phone?

Around 8, better than not having any form of communication with the person at all...:)

Salad
Name a charitable organization to which you have donated (or would like to).

Bantay Bata, foundation that helps abused and abandoned children.

Main Course
What is a food you like so much you could eat it every single day for a month?


Pasta pasta pasta...:)

Dessert
Have you or anyone in your family had the flu this year?

I think all of us have caught the flu already, given that two months have only passed for the year. The weather changes seem to have an effect in our immune system.

No comments: