Sunday, March 9, 2008

Crazy Thoughts: My own meme

I am making "Crazy Thoughts" my first personal meme...:) You're all free to join this meme. Simple rules: You just have to enter whatever it is on your mind, crazy/funny/, totally unrelated things that occupy your thinking. Then, link it back to my page...message me when you're entry's up so I could check it out...:)
It is just normal to be crazy sometimes...:) even acceptable...it makes us human...


  • I have the been feeling a little "zombified" these days, as sleep seems to occupy most of my free time. (this I have to do something about....)
  • Started my new job, everyone was nice...the work was great...I love working only 8 hours a day...not too stressed...keeps the burn-out feeling off me...
  • I have the weirdest encounter when somebody played a not-so-funny trick on me. I was running a bit late or on the brink of being late...Finding a parking space took most of my time and when I was about to punched in my timecard. I couldn't find it. Someone (I have no idea whoever he/she is) hid my timecard. I called the attention of the ladyguard and we both tried to look for it. It wasn't where I last left it. Then after several minutes of pulling out maybe more than a hundred timecards. We found it, hidden behind the card of another employee totally far from where it was supposed to be. hmmm...I wonder who did that???
  • Typhoid epidemic was announced at Calamba City, Laguna. It was about 15 to 20 minutes away from where I live. After learning about it, I readily sent sms to my family and friends who could possibly be affected by it to be extra careful with buying food or drinking anything from that area. More about this alarming news here...
  • I have a strained ankle which nobody seems to care. Being the nice cousin that I am, I still drove Chona to the mall to look for cabinets, buy gifts and do other errands. I said "okay, bahala na si tendon of Achilles" (she laughed but I said it was what the affected part of my foot is called, medically) hehe....
  • I got a suprise visit from a dear friend. I never expected to see him but there he was outside my house. hmmm...it was a nice feeling...
  • Work again tomorrow! yey! hahaha....

2 comments:

Heart of Rachel said...

Hope you were able to punch in on time.

Tsk ... tsk ... that wasn't a nice thing to do. Did you find out who did it?

Sheena said...

Hi Em. That typhoid epidemic is terrible and I'm sorry for your weirdest encounter, that was not funny, hope you won't experience that again. Btw, congrats sa new work atmosphere. :)
Anyway, I do not know if my "crazy thoughts" is qualified for your meme... but you may check it out here http://sheenaedillie.blogspot.com/2008/03/my-journal.html