Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Crazy Thoughts: Belated Greetings


I have been missing in action from the blog-o-sphere for about a week. Aside from being busy from work and stuff, my net server had some technical problems which thankfully has been fixed. I felt so disconnected from the world (over reacting...i know. haha *wink*) Oh well, it's just that it has been my daily routine to turn on my pc as soon as I wake up or get home from work. The sudden catastrophe has created a little dent on my usual day to day activities.


I am so thrilled to know that my friend, Sheen, gave birth to a healthy baby girl. I am so happy for you sis! Congrats to the new parents! I know you'd be cool folks! ;)

Another reason for my short absence was I was starting to be a PSP freak. This gadget has helped in a great way to ease my longing for the internet connection. The downside of playing PSP games was my again nocturnal habits, "carpal tunnel syndrome"...I don't have this kind of disease yet but that's what I call with my strained fingers after long hours of playing.


One good deed I did for the week was I helped out a few friends with their thesis which thankfully was approved and now for final editing and book binding. All they can worry now is what to wear to their graduation ceremonies...Congratulations batch 2008 graduates!


Happy Birthday to my dear cousin, Chona! I'll wait for your treat! :) May you continue to receive more blessings and be in good health always. Take care!

Happy Birthday to my CIL, Rachel! I didn't forget! :) May you have another year full of wonderful blessings and great surprises. God bless you, Kujules and Yohan.:)


No comments: