Saturday, April 19, 2008

Crazy Thoughts: Baby sittin and Poker

The past week has been occupied with a lot baby sittin' my dear 'ol nieces and nursing duties. I just love being with kids esp. taking care of dear Sofi. I love giving her, her daily morning baths, playing and feeding her. She's totally different from her "ate" when it comes to eating habits as she has no qualms on whatever food we give her. Tish is a bit picky when it comes to food, we're all worried on what she'd eat. Her meals for the whole week revolved around "Jollibee'c Chickenjoy," shrimps and "tinolang manok."
I feel sad whenever I need to leave for work, if only I could just stay and play with them. I don't have a choice...work work work! :) I was glad that I was beginning to pick up the usual routine at the station. At least I'm doing something right. It's like being familiar with my own turf. Psp has become my constant companion for the past week. I have been mastering the "World Series of Poker" and have won a series of Poker competitions. If only the pot I won could be converted to real moolahs then I'd be rich now. :) How I wish! hehe...


No comments: