Saturday, April 26, 2008

Regenerating


I have been up for almost 48 hours and when I got home yesterday (Friday) at 5pm, I was so sleepy. I just did my usual washroom routine and the moment my back felt my bed...BOOM! i was lost with the world. I woke up like now... It's already 2am here Saturday. I could not believe that I slept that long. My body was trying to make up for the lost hours of rest and sleep. I felt bad though 'cause I still have work later this morning and then that would be the time I'd surely feel sleepy (again...). Really poor sleeping routine..

The hours of lost sleep though was worth it. I hope everything would be okay now. Sorry, it's between God and me now...:) Thank you Lord!

I'm off to bed again now...will try to sleep for a couple more hours till work time again...

Have a happy weekend everyone! :)

No comments: