
Appetizer
Invent a new flower; give it a name and describe it.
aninomrose --- cottony soft petals, cotton blossom scent, doesn't dry up fast, when dried the color and scent still stands out, and what's best in this flower is that no matter how long it has been given it never loses its form (despite the softness of the petals) and scent.
Soup
Name someone whom you think has a wonderful voice.
I love Vonda Shepard's voice and most of her songs. feel good music.
Salad
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how clean do you keep your car?
7-8, whenever I use the car I always try to keep it as clean as possible. I wash, vacuum the car on my own. I find it therapeutic. :)
Main Course
How do you feel about poetry?
I love poetry. I am a trying hard poet but I do appreciate others' works. It's a wonderful literary piece.
Dessert
What was the last person/place/thing you took a picture of?
That would be a friend walking on the sidewalk of UPLB Freedom Park. The moment was quite nice as it was already dark and all the night lamps created an old just in the movies kind of effect. :) I'd post it after I get some consent for the photo. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment