I am not a bad person. We all love to live a fairytale, but I am not living one. I hope that some people don't judge me simply by what they like to believe about me. You have to get to know me to really know what kind of person I am.
I am definitely not a selfish person, more so, I give more than I have, which is not also a good thing but the point is I don't take what is not mine. I live a private life and the things that I share in my blog are parts of my life...that I can say 100% me. I respect your own opinions but please don't get to the point that you have to ruin other peoples lives by your bad intentions.
I am no Cinderella nor Sleeping Beauty. I am Monina...for some I may be living a fairy tale but the truth is this is my life...my reality. I am not perfect and neither is anybody else. I don't always do the right things nor have all the answers to life's unfathomable existence but I try to live the way that I believe I can. I am not that religious but I believe in God. I have faith.
May you be filled by happiness while I try to find mine.
No comments:
Post a Comment