
TAILS: SHARE A SPECIAL MEMORY

While ordering food in a local resto, they had this promo where we have to pick at random two half hearts and if it matches then they'd give us a free chocolate gift. Hungry as a bear, we didn't notice that we have matched a heart. All employees were smiling at us, as they told us the promo has started for almost 3 weeks and we were the first ones to get the gift for the heart. Funny thing, even though it was a simple incident, I decided to keep a memory of it. This doesn't happen to anybody, a sweet coincidence for that matter. :)
~o~o~
UPLB days would always occupy a special place in my heart. Those were the times, that I truly enjoyed my college life and my independence. I have met tons of interesting persona, mostly became my friends. I also found my one true love here. I was changed by the university. There came a point when I have swallowed all my pride and succumbed to be a better person. I have always longed to go back and live the life that I had here. Those were the best days of my life. :)

While ordering food in a local resto, they had this promo where we have to pick at random two half hearts and if it matches then they'd give us a free chocolate gift. Hungry as a bear, we didn't notice that we have matched a heart. All employees were smiling at us, as they told us the promo has started for almost 3 weeks and we were the first ones to get the gift for the heart. Funny thing, even though it was a simple incident, I decided to keep a memory of it. This doesn't happen to anybody, a sweet coincidence for that matter. :)
~o~o~
UPLB days would always occupy a special place in my heart. Those were the times, that I truly enjoyed my college life and my independence. I have met tons of interesting persona, mostly became my friends. I also found my one true love here. I was changed by the university. There came a point when I have swallowed all my pride and succumbed to be a better person. I have always longed to go back and live the life that I had here. Those were the best days of my life. :)
1 comment:
Pieces of a heart that fit together ... that is so sweet.
Post a Comment