I was tagged by Rachel and Roselle...:)
You too can tell why your mom is the best by simple posting your reasons and don’t forget to add your link! Spread this tag and tell the world that you have the Best Mom. 4.Tasteful voyage , A mom’s note- raising her six children the best she could and now, her grandchild.
5. Supermodel Wannabe & Fun.Fierce.Fab - My Mom’s the BEST because she was able to raise us to be God fearing, respectful, responsible & open-minded. She’s the best. She’s like a friend & sister to me!
6. Hailey’s Domain & Hailey’s Beats and Bits -My Mama is the best because she was able to give birth and raise EIGHT kids; more than half of the time she was a single parent. She worked hard for us, prayed unceasingly for us and and sent EIGHT children ( all of her kids) to the same school (U.P.) , singlehandedly.
7. Rachel ~ Heart of Rachel & Soulful Thoughts - My mom gives me unconditional love. She has always shown me love, understanding, kindness and patience more than anyone else. I admire her devotion to our family because she thinks of us before herself. I love her very much.
8. RoseLLe Reflexes - I am thankful that the Lord gave me the most loving mother I could ever have. I love you Nanay!
9. Monina ~ Nina Republic - My mom always puts the family first before anything else. A really sweet, thoughtful and caring mom, a tray of hot chicken noodle soup, hot chocolate, orange juice, water and bread would always be ready whenever we were sick. Even now, weekends mean a huge menu for the whole family. We are the fruits of her motherly greatness...:) I feel so blessed for having her as my mom. I love her so much!
10. You’re next here…
I'm tagging Chona...
2 comments:
Wonderful description of Tita Tammi.
I tagged you for this same meme. Nagawa mo din pala.
ang sarap basahin...thanks for doing this tag.
Post a Comment