Appetizer
What is the nearest big city to your home?
I have no idea which is the biggest...Lipa City, Batangas City, Calamba City or Muntinlupa City.. But these are the nearest to our home. I am totally clueless...:)
Soup
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how well do you keep secrets?
10, no matter how hard you convince me to spill things out you won't get anything from me. Tried and tested by my sibs...:):) Trust is important to me...
Salad
Describe your hair (color, texture, length).
I have dark brown, soft, long, straight tresses....
Main Course
What kind of driver are you? Courteous? Aggressive? Slow?
Courteous...I am more of a defensive driver. I strictly follow traffic rules and don't let my mood get in the way of how I handle the steering wheel and step on my gas pedals. I think I drive okay...but they say I sometimes drive too fast...I beg to disagree...haha:)
Dessert
When was the last time you had a really bad week?
I can't remember. I think just a few months ago. Depression was kicking in but thankfully I managed to get over it. I think being happy and thankful with what I have, basically having a positive outlook in life, helps. Having the real desire to help others and actually doing it gives me a great week. Probably why I was forgetting when was the last time I had a really bad one. :)
Just living one day at a time without regrets and full of good thoughts...

No comments:
Post a Comment