Sunday, May 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Tish!


3 May 2008 - My first niece, Tisha, turned 9 years old. How time flies...We call her Ate Tish now, as she has a pretty 'lil sis to look after to.
She had a mini party with the whole fam at our house. I missed it though. I had to work, it sucks I know. I heard it was fun and she enjoyed her special day. :) Seeing her now, I feel old...hehe... She's all grown up, having her own taste of clothes and accessories, childhood crushes...(wink), kikay in all aspects. I know that she'd have a great future ahead of her being the smart kid and blessed with wonderful folks. :) Aim high but bow low...Ok kid? Your Ninang Nyet loves you...:) really really...

1 comment:

Heart of Rachel said...

Amazing how time flies. I still have that picture where I was carrying Tisha when she was just a baby. Parang kelan lang.