Monday, May 19, 2008

Car Trouble

I have to thank my dearest cuz, Kujules (its actually Kuya Jules), for fixing the window of their car, which I borrowed so I could go to work this today. The passenger window got stuck and would not go up again. I was totally clueless with what to do with it. I sent an sms to my dearest cuz who went to rescue me as I was planning to sleep inside the car since I could not leave it open. It was already 12am and I knew it was beyond a doubt that he'd get pissed off but I was wrong. He gladly offered to come over and fix it. Yey! Thankfully after about 5 minutes, the window was fixed. I could sleep soundly now...:)
The thing is I only know how to start a car and drive it. When it comes to car problems, I have no idea what to do except to call for help! :) I have to try to learn something with the basics...I know how to change a flat tire but i can't do it alone. :) I have to make sure my phone has a lot of credits...hehe... can't be too sure the car's gonna run smoothly all the time.

1 comment:

Heart of Rachel said...

Glad everything ended well.