Awake for 48 hours...will rest...will sleep...sick...hope i get better soon... no voice...no energy...tired...weak...see you when i get better... catch some ZZzzzzzzz...
Was reading your previous post and I feel sick, too. Wawa ka naman, Monette. Really, you still had to work kahit that sick? Over here, they would send you home. Take a good rest, a very good rest. You know that, don't you? Hugs and kisses to you, Monette. Now, get you ZZZZzzzzzzzssss............
4 comments:
Was reading your previous post and I feel sick, too. Wawa ka naman, Monette. Really, you still had to work kahit that sick? Over here, they would send you home.
Take a good rest, a very good rest. You know that, don't you?
Hugs and kisses to you, Monette. Now, get you ZZZZzzzzzzzssss............
get well soon!
thanks roselle...i'm feeling much better now. :)
hi tita P! I took a very long and much needed rest. :) I feel much better now, just needed more hydration. hope you're all doing great there. :)
Post a Comment