Saturday, May 3, 2008

Friday's Feast #189


Appetizer
What was your favorite cartoon when you were a child?

Carebears :)

Soup
Pretend you are about to get a new pet. Which animal would you pick, and what would you name it?

I'd like to have a pair of African love birds and name them Tata and Nana.

Salad
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy getting all dressed up for a special occasion?

I'd have to say 8. I love dressing up, getting all pampered and looking picture perfect. :) It's the feminine in me. :) It's not just getting all made up but the fact that the occasion would be something to be treasured, it surely feels nice that after 10 or 20 years and you'll see your photos, you look pretty chic at that time. :)

Main Course
What kind of music do you listen to while you drive?

I like listening to feel good music. Nothing too specific as long as it's kind with my ears I'm good with it. I don't like music that would put me to sleep though.

Dessert
When was the last time you bought a clock? And in which room did you put it?

Last December 2007, I was supposed to give it as a gift but ended up placing it in my room. :)

No comments: