Friday, November 30, 2007

Friday's Feast


join this meme...click on the image.



Appetizer
What is your favorite carnival/amusement park ride?


That would be the roller coaster or a jungle log jam...(something with water)...I just love the high feeling I get when i get into these rides. Scary but really fun!


Soup
How do you react in uncomfortable social situations?

I just keep silent and maybe smile or just bow my head a little. Less talk less trouble.:)


Salad
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy discussing deep, philosophical topics?

8, I love exchanging thoughts on things that we don't normally talk with everybody. Mostly, I enjoy listening to other people's view on certain topics because I learn from them and at the same time they could learn to whatever information I can share.

Main Course
Did you get a flu shot this year? If not, do you plan to?

Nope, funny that I work in a hospital but I didn't get any. I have always wanted to, though. I just rely really on my immune system and taking care of my body by taking lots of liquids and eating the right kind of food.

Dessert
Approximately how many hours per week do you spend watching television?

Around 8-10 hours, I haven't been able to watch the television these past few weeks. It's usually the first thing I turn on when I wake up or got home from work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.