Whenever November kicks in, the temperature goes down a bit and you can really feel that Christmas is fast approaching. With only 31 days to go...Christmas shopping is now officially on. For this year, since I'm already earning my own money I realized that "masakit" din pala sa bulsa...haha:) Although I really love the holiday season...I get really excited buying gifts for the special people in my life...:) It feels great when they appreciate what you gave them. Christmas is really for the kids...I love it whenever they open their gifts, their excitement really obvious and their enormous eyes filled with awe and loud cry filled with happiness and surprise. Witnessing that moment was the price you paid for...and most of the time it was worth it. :)Budget budget budget! :) Gifts dont have to be that expensive right? But not that cheap that the person receiving it won't be able to use them.:)
Spend what you can earn...right?
No comments:
Post a Comment