She specifically told us that her gown was simple so we shouldn't outshine her...(a very good point!) haha...
I've been having some difficulties deciding on the style because the nice designs show some skin and the Church forbids wearing them for weddings. Shawls can be worn as long as it hides most of the exposed...:) haha...
I'm still sticking to the first design I wanted... Greek inspired...:) Something like this...

I think I have to watch my diet again...if I wanted to look nice on that gown by January...(Hey Chona I said nice...'cause the bride's supposed to look great...hehe)
OMG! I am the last of the bachelorette in the fam! Always the bridesmaid...never the bride...
Oh well, getting married is easy... its living the married life that's hard...I think...:) I have to be really ready in all aspects before I step into one. As of the moment, I am not even close to getting to the half of what I should be. A few more years, more work, more savings, more heartaches, better pay...:)
Going back...so do you guys have any suggestions? I have a design for the back of this dress...Funny that I decided the design for the back of my future gown first before this one...hehe..I''ll try to post it...:)
1 comment:
suggestions? sarado na ang konseho. tapos na. hindi na pwedeng pumili pa. hahaha. lekat, tatalbugan pa ata ako ng nanay ko sa sarili kong kasal! hahaha.
Post a Comment