Saturday, November 10, 2007

Friday's Feast


(join this meme...click on image)




Appetizer
Which snack do you like to get when you go to the movies?



I usually have a bag of potato chips or buttered popcorn, M&m's (or anything sweet) and a bottle of mineral water. :)


Soup
What year did you start using the internet?



Since I was in grade school...(and that was like more than 10 years ago...) around 1995 - 1996?


Salad
What is your first name in Pig Latin? (For those who those who don't know how to speak Pig Latin click here)



Oninamay




Main Course
Name something you are picky about.



I am picky when it comes to food that involves fish...:) I just want my fish grilled, fried or steamed. I am not fond of soups with fish in it.


Dessert
Fill in the blanks:
I got tired from work yesterday and I will get some rest and unwind today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice Friday Post! I have a nice saturday planned, with a 1 hour full body massage, and manicure and pedicure! Downstairs is the best Italian place with chicken parmigiana! Why is it the little small places have the best food??????

Have a great friday!

DEB

Heart of Rachel said...

I also don't eat soup with fish in it. I prefer fried fish.