These lines are from the movies I have seen before, which I seem to have adopted to my life. I still believe in signs, even when they seem to point me in the opposite direction. I was looking for signs and these are what I saw instead...
"The signs are everywhere, you just have to look at them..."

While traveling the SLEX, Deep in my thoughts, I noticed this billboard and quickly took a photo of it.
I always pray and do it like I was just having a casual conversation with God. I think that we should all find time, even for a short while to have a moment with Him. The time or place doesn't matter, for there is no right time and place. Whenever you feel you are ready just do it, in a bus, waiting in line for food or movie, having a break or much better when you wake up each morning and sleep at night. A simple thanks for everything would be more than enough.I must say that this is what we call "overloaded." I was really surprised to see these poor animals standing on top of this jeepney. It must have been a really uncomfortable and scary ride...
No comments:
Post a Comment