Here's my list...
1. Nice duty schedule so I can spend some quality time with the whole fam. (Part of the job...that really sucks...)
2. 13th month pay -- trivia: I learned that it was Ferdinand Marcos who thought of this wonderful idea and made it a law. It is mandatory for employees regardless of the length of employment or position to receive this cash bonus before December 24, as this would help them in celebrating the Christmas season. Employees can actually demand for their 13th month pay as this is part of the law. :)
3. new mattress that actually fits my huge bed.
4. no more pimple breakouts...(how I really wish...stress!)
5. Lose more weight...
6. 8-hour sleep
7. My own LCD television...(this is such a dream!)
8. forgiveness and acceptance
9. strength to take a bath with an ice cold water...(save electricity...i can't)
***will add more on my list...:)
1. Nice duty schedule so I can spend some quality time with the whole fam. (Part of the job...that really sucks...)2. 13th month pay -- trivia: I learned that it was Ferdinand Marcos who thought of this wonderful idea and made it a law. It is mandatory for employees regardless of the length of employment or position to receive this cash bonus before December 24, as this would help them in celebrating the Christmas season. Employees can actually demand for their 13th month pay as this is part of the law. :)
3. new mattress that actually fits my huge bed.
4. no more pimple breakouts...(how I really wish...stress!)
5. Lose more weight...

6. 8-hour sleep7. My own LCD television...(this is such a dream!)

8. forgiveness and acceptance

9. strength to take a bath with an ice cold water...(save electricity...i can't)
***will add more on my list...:)

3 comments:
neng, no need to lose more weight. sakto lang ang weight mo di ba? ako nga underweight e... magkasing-height lang naman tayo di ba?
borrow muna my lcd... para isa man lang sa mga wishes mo matupad... hehehe... pagdating ng jan or feb, kunin ko na lang ulet... hehehe...
gusto ko pa mag-lose...hehe...
wow! super nice naman of you to offer your lcd...:) thanks for giving me "panandaliang kaligayahan" hehe...babawiin mo din e...:)
Know something, Monette? My list from last year is, well, still a list! (hahaha)
I'll do that personality profile test, too. Looks interesting.
Kisses to you all!
Kirby's still in dreamland. Sometimes we don't see each other anymore!!!
Tita
Post a Comment