Appetizer
Make up a word and give us its definition.
Soup
What is currently your favorite song?
I have no particular favorite song but these are the songs that I seem to love listening to these days...:) these express my current state of mind....:)
local: "Parol" by Silver Sanctuary...simple but so comforting for this holiday season. :)
foreign: "Bubbly" by Colbie Collait...just relaxing, "Say" by John Mayer, "Tattoo" by Jordin Sparks, "I'll be your love" by Nicole Scherzinger, "Your Guardian Angel" by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, "I Believe" by Savage Garden

ninasounds
Salad
What’s at the top of your Christmas wish list this year?
top would be...hmmm..this is hard...:) ideally, I just want to make peace with myself and with those whom I have hurt unintentionally. peaceful life. :)
materially, hmmm...I really want that plasma tv...:) we have one already its just that I want one in my own room.
Main Course
Name a scent that reminds you of someone special in your life.
The natural masculine scent of my lovey. He doesn't wear any perfume but I just love how his distinct nice smell makes me feel calm and safe...
Dessert
Who is someone on television that you feel probably shouldn’t be, and why?
I have no idea who to answer...:) i have to think with this one...to be continued...:)

No comments:
Post a Comment