Friday, August 17, 2007

Pig Personality

click the photo to draw your own pig...:)



I saw this interesting blog entry from Rachel's site that I decided to do one for myself. I apologize for my drawing as I am a frustrated artist...:) The site makes you draw a pig and then provides some questions you need to fill up, interprets these things and from there you get your pig personality analysis...its just that easy..:)
It says that I am a realist and that I believe in tradition. Friendly and remember dates (birthdays, etc.) I am analytical, cautious, and distrustful. I am secure, stubborn, and sticks to my ideals. It says that I'm a good listener.
I drew a medium size tail. Find out what it means...;P

2 comments:

Heart of Rachel said...

I'm glad you gave it a try. It's a cute lil' piggy.

padme said...

thanks rach! i think it looks like a cow though...:) haha