Everyone has a story...this is mine...
What a great photo. Good for you! They are so proud!
It was indeed a happy moment. Everyone in the family was happy for you because we know you strived very hard to get that diploma.
I just heard the good news. Now your happiness is complete. Congratulations for passing the board exam!
thank you meeyauw! they are such great parents...:)thanks rach! graduating and passing the board exams are truly happy moments for me...:) + having wonderful family to stand by me always...I couldn't ask for more. :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What a great photo. Good for you! They are so proud!
It was indeed a happy moment. Everyone in the family was happy for you because we know you strived very hard to get that diploma.
I just heard the good news. Now your happiness is complete. Congratulations for passing the board exam!
thank you meeyauw! they are such great parents...:)
thanks rach! graduating and passing the board exams are truly happy moments for me...:) + having wonderful family to stand by me always...I couldn't ask for more. :)
Post a Comment