Monday, August 6, 2007




1. What ONE thing would you like to accomplish before the end of the day?

Have a real good laugh...:)

2. What one goal would you like to attain before the end of the month?

Get a job...:)

3. Are you a "to-do list" writer? If so, do you stick to your list and cross things off as you complete them?

Yea, Im a "to-do list writer." I try to stick by my list but I do some adjustments when unexpected things happen along the way. I skip some when time is a real problem...:)

4. In general, how organized do you feel you are?

In a scale of 1-5...Im probably 3...average...I try to get things organized and get things done when its supposed to be done. Some days, Im like an obsessive compulsive person, trying to get everything color-coded, fixing and cleaning things constantly. While some days, I just let everything clutter around.

5. How many piles of papers/junk mail/etc. do you have laying around your house?

In my room, none. Outside of it, since Im not living alone, I have to say...tons...:)

6. Which ONE surface in your home do you have trouble keeping clean?

My bathroom sink...Its maroon-colored and when water dries it gets all whitish...I have to wipe it so when it dries it wont get that stain in the ceramic.

No comments: