Sunday, August 26, 2007

God's Blessing


After weeks and weeks of waiting, the result of the Nursing Licensure Exam was finally released. It took me by surprise actually, I never expected it to come out today. My friend Jay, just called me saying "Na' nurse ka na!" and I replied, "Sira! ano ka ba?!" Jay sounding serious, "totoo na'! asa net na daw results!" Then text messages of congratulations bombarded my mobile phone. It all happened so quickly that I didnt know what I was suppose to feel. I was in complete denial. I wanted to see my actual name on that list before I even believe it...before I tell my Mom and Dad, everyone...:)


Then I got this pdf file of the board passers, I felt so numb scared that I might not see my name on it...that it was all a bad joke...then there it was....


18404 Mangabat, Monina Tolentino


Whew! I passed! Oh my God! Thank you Lord! I couldn't believe it! I screamed and shouted and ran outside and told my Mom..."Ma, Nurse na anak mo!" (I forgot that I should have said "Ma, ihanda ang lechon!") hehe...My mom of course, could not stop herself from sharing the news to everyone...a really fast texter...:) that's my mom! :)


My oldest brother, Kuya Mark, entered my room. He asked how I found out...and wanted to make sure that I really passed...hehe...He looked for my name on the list there it was 18404...:) "naka-tsamba!" That's what he just told me. Ganon lang talaga kami magkakapatid. But I know that my sibs are very happy for me...and proud. :) They just won't tell it to me...hehe... Its our way of cariƱo brutal...


I prayed a lot, you see...before and more after the exams. I never stopped praying. God must have heard it a hundred times. Thank you Lord for this wonderful gift you have given me. Tonight, I start to live a new life...I am finally a NURSE. and I'd live up to it.... Licensed to care...


June 2007 Philippine Nursing Licensure Exam Result

1 comment:

Heart of Rachel said...

Congratulations again. We're very happy for you. Chary also told me to congratulate you on her behalf.

May you have a more promising future ahead.