
I love weekends...as its when I'd get to spend quality time with my family...most esp...I look forward to seeing and playing with my cute nephew and nieces. Kids make me appreciate the wonders of life. Their constant awe with what could be a simple nonsense to most adults make me realize that life is really beautiful...and that the best things in life are truly free.
Nothing can measure up to the happiness these kids bring me in every moment that I spend with them. Making them smile or hearing their addictive laughs are truly amazing...and priceless.
They make me rich inside...
2 comments:
Watching them play and knowing that they are having a wonderful time gives me a natural sense of high.
I agree... and its such a wonderful feeling knowing that they're happy...kids are so honest that they really tell you what they feel, they dont hide anything. Everything with them is just real...
Post a Comment