Monday, August 27, 2007

Monday Madness





1. Where you live, what kind of weather (or weather-related tragedy) do you fear the most?

I'm scared of the extremes in weather conditions...too hot or too rainy...as it can bring drought or worst floods and landslides that could lead to fatalities.

2. What kind of weather do you MOST enjoy?

I love a cool (cloudy) weather...I love rain though, I hate the effect it makes when floods come...

3. What kind of weather do you LEAST like to drive in?

I hate driving in a really hot weather esp. when the car's air conditioning can't handle that temperature...It also spoils most driver's mood...:)

4. What is the scariest weather-related experience you've had in your lifetime?

My scariest would be when I drove my sister and her kids home in a really heavy downpour. I can't see the road or even the car in front of me. I fear not for myself but for my dear passengers. I have to be a really good defensive driver as it is my responsibility to keep them safe.

5. Share a "weather picture" with us!

A clear, sunny weather at the field...:)

1 comment:

Heart of Rachel said...

I missed MM this week.

Hoping for some nice weather this weekend.