
This is me now...trying to be strong though deep inside I am crumbling.
Pretending to be okay when the truth is I am such a mess,
Openly smiling but inside I am crying.
Whatever I am feeling you will never guess.
Whatever happened to love you forever.
Whatever happened to I will love you until you find no need for me anymore.
Whatever happened to you?
Whatever happened to us?
I thought that I could do this on my own
but still each day
without warning without a sign...
my tears just fall... with nobody to wipe them away.
Nobody knows what I am truly feeling...
Nobody will ever know...
As this is me now...
Giving my smile with a quiet cry
Pretending to be okay when the truth is I am such a mess,
Openly smiling but inside I am crying.
Whatever I am feeling you will never guess.
Whatever happened to love you forever.
Whatever happened to I will love you until you find no need for me anymore.
Whatever happened to you?
Whatever happened to us?
I thought that I could do this on my own
but still each day
without warning without a sign...
my tears just fall... with nobody to wipe them away.
Nobody knows what I am truly feeling...
Nobody will ever know...
As this is me now...
Giving my smile with a quiet cry
No comments:
Post a Comment