Finally the long wait was over, as my cousin Chona got married last Saturday. Everyone was teary-eyed as the bride walked down the aisle with my aunt (my mom's twin sis) and Kuya Keats. I have no idea why I seem to feel like crying at that time. My sister even told me that she feels the same way and told me to stop saying "nakakaiyak" as her tears are on the verge of falling. hehe...It was indeed, a touching moment for everyone. While my dear cuz, get hitched, I get to be the center of everyone's attention, being the only single lady in the fam...that is just within the two families as I still have a few single cousins. I get the common question as "when's your wedding? or you're next" blah blah blah. My uncle based in Canada, who just went home to attend the wedding told me that he too would go home when it's my turn on the altar. Everyone was just telling me that I'd be the next one...of course, well, there's no one else...haha... Oh well, come the bouquet throwing with a twist as instead of throwing the actual wedding bouquet, the bride would throw several pieces of flowers, and the lady who doesn't get any is the lucky girl...Yeah, yeah you got it...it was me...I didn't know that it was a physical game. I got pushed and ended with not at least a petal of the flower. Out of frustration, I even blurted out, "pls give me one..." hehe...you wish! So there, I officially became the next in line...I got the bouquet! The groom...oh well to follow...:)
2 comments:
lovely... oh sooo lovely... i also saw ur pix sa friendster, ur so sexy ~ stunning!
thanks sheen! :) (*blush*)
Post a Comment