Saturday, January 5, 2008

Friday's Feast


Appetizer
When was the last time you received a surprise in the mail, and what was it?

Sheena, my blocmate and orgmate back in UP VetMed who was now based in Korea, sent me a Christmas card. I didn't really expect to receive any card especially from her as we haven't seen each other for such a long time. It was really sweet and thoughtful gesture from her. I really appreciate it as nowadays, letters were sent through emails na lang.

Soup
If you could have a summer and/or winter home, where would you want it to be?

Summer home - that would be a beach house, a choice of Palawan or Pagudpud. :)

Salad
Pick one: pineapple, orange, banana, apple, cherry.

Banana - Whenever I'm in a rush and have no time for breakfast I just eat one of these on my way to school or now at work. :) Keeps me going in the morning at least.

Main Course
Describe the nicest piece of clothing that you own.

A dark green knitted jacket Jay bought for me on one of our trips at the mall. When I saw it I just told him I liked it and he told me to try it on. Then, after a few minutes, he paid for it na pala, without me knowing. :)

Dessert
If you could forget one whole day from your life, which day would you choose to wipe from your memory?

I have deleted it and retrieving it would not be such a great idea.

1 comment:

Heart of Rachel said...

I love the idea of a summer house by the beach.