Saturday, September 8, 2007

No blogs for the whole week :(

I missed all the memes for this week...:( There had been some problems with the phone company that I wasn't able to use the internet for more than a week. Apparently, some people find phone line cables were worth big bucks...so they managed to steal several kilometers of it. (Take note: nobody even notice them doing it...the fact that all cable lines were installed beside the public highway.) Some people just don't have anything good to do. Greed can make one do the extremes...
I always live in this principle...Do one good thing each day and you can make the world a better place to be in...If everyone would try to apply this in their daily lives...we could truly make our lives worth living. being happy and making others feel the same way...:)

1 comment:

Princess said...

I can't help but wonder, too, Monette? Paano kaya sila nakakatulog? Mga wala na talagang budhi, ano? Glad that you're back in "circulation".
Miss you all back there!
Tita