Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Something About me...

I am an insomniac, choco-addict person.
I just can not live without... water
I think the world would be a better place without... GREEDY POLITICIANS
If I were President of the Philippines, I would ban... POVERTY
It's not music if it ain't... GOT NO BEAT
I am passionate about... MAKING OTHER PEOPLE HAPPY
Before I die, I would like to... LEAVE A LEGACY
If I could only have 1 pizza topping for the rest of my life (plus cheese), it would be... pepperoni!
and I would have that with my favorite drink which is... strawberry banana fruitshake
The thing I am most proud about is... HAVING THE HEART TO FORGIVE
The worst punishment for me would be... getting stuck with someone with a worst case of bad breath and body odor and sour personality.
People can tell I'm happy when they see me... smiling for no reason with a twinkle in my eyes
God's greatest gift to mankind is... "LOVE"
Sometimes I wish I were less... OF A MARTYR...(i know, i know...binabaril na ang mga martir! hehe)
Sometimes I wish other people were more... forgiving and loving.
If my life were a movie, it would be... entitled "Crazy Life"
My day is complete if... i got to do at least one good deed for the day.

No comments: