Hay...I miss being a student...:)
Life was so simple then...worries revolved on book reports, exams, waking up early, how much "baon" I'd ask...sarap ng buhay...:) hindi mabigat sa loob...hindi komplikado ang mga bagay...dati pimple lang ata bad trip na ko e. Sira na ang buong araw. (vain!)
Now I belong to the working group...hala sige trabahong kalabaw! I have to learn the right work ethics on my own. The best thing I have ever done so far was keeping quiet. Keeping my opinions to myself unless asked. I know its not what I should do..but hey I'm a newbie...a novice...I can't have too many opinions. I might know the ideal but hey, this is the real world. Most of the time, sadly, the ideal is just not appropriate. Okay, here's something to prove that I did the right thing...on keeping mum about things...
I had a meeting with "the Boss" along with my co-trainees, where we got butt-lashing, in-your-face talk; we weren't doing our jobs daw, tamad and all according to the staff...(although, the Boss excluded me from this reprimands...saying hindi daw ako kasama dun sa mga tamad) I still feel bad. One thing I learned from my sorority, its working as one unit. Never leaving anybody behind. Walang laglagan kumbaga. After the meeting, the other staff were asking me how the meeting was. What the Boss said...mga ganon...Gossip at the workplace is something I don't approve of. No matter how much the other staff try to get some infos from me, I just wouldn't budge. I'd here gossips but it would never start from me...
As my dad says, "Better keep your mouth shut if you've got nothing good to say..."
I've tried to live up to my dad's principle from the very second he said it.
Hay, student na lang sana ako...gusto ko ulit magaral...:)
Miss those days...
Mom baon...hehe...mom mahirap pala magwork...thanks sa mga baon ko dati ha...dad thanks din! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment