Monday, October 22, 2007

38 Questions



1. Name one person who made you laugh last night? My patient...he was so kind to remember every staff who handles him and was always saying thank you each time I check on him. Despite his illness, he still manages to joke about it.

2. What were you doing at 0800? Trying to finish stuff at my work...charting, encoding, referring doctors, silently thinking of my breakfast at home and my the comfort of my bed.

3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Had my breakfast...(hotdog, egg & hot pandesal)

4. What happened to you in 2006? I lost a lot of weight....

5. What was the last thing you said out loud? "Hay Lord...."

6. How many beverages did you have today? 2...water and hot chocolate

7. What color is your hairbrush? Brown

8. What was the last thing you paid for? a cup of hot chocolate

9. Where were you last night? at the hospital, working...

10. What color is your front door? Brown

11. Where do you keep your change? In a coin purse.

12. What’s the weather like today? Rainy...

13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor? vanilla :)

14. What excites you? A visit from my lovey knowing there's always pasalubong for me..:)

15. Do you want to cut your hair? Yes, I want a trim.

16. Are you over the age of 25? nope

17. Do you talk a lot? It depends on who I am with.

18. Do you watch the O.C.? yup:)

19. Do you know anyone named Steven? Yup, I have a classmate back in college named one.

20. Do you make up your own words? Yes, unconsciously...:) I have an inner gay in me...

21. Are you a jealous person? Not really.

22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’. Anton

23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’. Kai

24. Who’s the first person on your received call list? My boyfriend, Jay.

25. What does the last text message you received say? From lovey: "I'm your tata, I love you...promise sasaya na tayo..."

26. Do you chew on your straw? No.

27. Do you have curly hair? No, I have straight hair.

28. Where’s the next place you’re going to? My bedroom...to dreamland

29. Who’s the rudest person in your life? I'd rather not talk about it...

30. What was the last thing you ate? My breakfast...egg,hotdog and pandesal

31. Will you get married in the future? I plan to...:)

32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks? Blades of Glory...haha...sorry it just made me laugh...

33. Is there anyone you like right now? I like to be with my ta'ta...
34. When was the last time you did the dishes? Last week...
35. Are you currently depressed? a little sad...stress I guess
36. Did you cry today? almost
37. Why did you answer and post this? It reveals parts of me...:)
38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey. I'll open this survey to anyone interested.

No comments: