I didnt get that lucky in our poker game last night...But Jay did! He won our last game with 600 peso pot...hmmm...Buy-in winning the pot? wow Lucky you! :)
mind boggling salary computations...simple mathematics that accountants seem to have trouble doing...kinda affects my attitude with my job...anyone would be...imagine working your ass of for 12 hours x 10 days and not getting the right compensation...(@#$#@!) Totally uncool! seem to be having cold feet...greener pastures...
I only get to see my nieces like twice a month on weekends...and my niece, Sofi, 11-month old baby, doesn't recognize me anymore. The only time she let me carry her was this morning before I go to work...It was heartbreaking for me, I so want to just stay home and play with the kids, but I got no choice. Got work to do, responsibilities to fulfill...Life sucks sometimes...
The novice becomes a little skilled...:)
I got a very thoughtful boyfriend...always has something for me...little things that means so much...and it makes me a one spoiled girlfriend...haha...He says he loves giving me gifts 'cause I seem to appreciate everything...Like making a simple chocolate like fillet mignon...he loves that look I make whenever he surprises me...:) (ipod video almost got my eyeballs to pop out...hehe...)
....to be continued....
1 comment:
Wow, congrats to Jay for winning the pot. :)
You're both very lucky. It's so easy to see how much you care for one another.
Post a Comment