Friday, October 5, 2007

night shift

I have been working the night shift for the past two weeks...that explains my long absence in the blog-o-sphere...:) plus the fact that Jay has been monopolizing my pc playing his starwars game which I also seem to enjoy. We laughed at the thought that we're still young at heart and feel like we're playmates. :) We talk just about anything under the sun and I can ride with the guy stuff he enjoys while he tries really hard to enjoy my girl stuff...:) We are our opposite worst critic but best advisers...:)
I kinda like doing the the night duty, the hospital is quiet and more work is done. Time also seems to pass so quickly...:) I just know when its time to go home, when I see some light and suddenly feel so sleepy and tired...(Accdg. to Discovery Channel, our mind manipulates when we would feel certain things such as sleepiness. When a person is awake the whole night, his mind tells him he is tired and sleepy when he sees the stimuli, which is the break of dawn.)

No comments: