And...here we go!
1. I have a history of _____.
being a kikay-vet during college. vet student and a Sigma Deltan...:)
2. ___________ is something I wish I knew.
The secret to the mysteries of the world
3. I'm eating (or recently ate) ___________.
Red ribbon's banana-crunch. love it! :)
4. ___________ on the road.
Keep safe
5. So that's it, that's ___________.
me not giving up but simply taking my time to figure out what to do next.

6. ___________ better than nothing!
Trying is..
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____, tomorrow my plans include _____ and Sunday, I want to _____!
And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to cuddle up on my warm to bed, tomorrow my plans include sleeping late, hoping the storm wouldn't be that bad & some Poker nights with the gang and Sunday, I want to cook a nice yummy breakfast and take time for some R & R!
No comments:
Post a Comment