Saturday, October 24, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins



And...here we go!

1. The crickets sing, _____.

i love you's

2. ___________ wherever you are.

My heart is with you


3. I want to get far away from the ___________.

mumu monsters

4. ___________; this was a dream.

I was chased by snakes; this was a dream.

5. But as for me ___________.

But as for me, I have no idea what it means.

6. ___________ I come from.

Home of the brave and the famous Barako coffee is where I come from.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____, tomorrow my plans include _____ and Sunday, I want to _____!

And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to feeding my puppies, tomorrow my plans include still feeding my puppies, enjoy the fiesta and play some poker with friends and Sunday, I want to have my puppies' tails docked and some R & R!

No comments: