I went to Manila today, had to submit all my requirements for my new job and sadly, I lost my precious phone. I had no idea how I lost it. The last time I knew I still have it was when I was having some of my documents photocopied in a nearby photocopy establishment in our building. The room was packed with customers and maybe somebody took advantage of that situation and my weakness. =(
I really love that mobile phone. It was a gift from my very best friend. I felt like a part of me really got lost with it. All my contacts were there, photos, music, videos, letters, and files. I even have 2 volumes of Paulo Coelho novels in that phone. Really, really sad =( It was just my first time to lose something when I am out. Just got really frustrated that I could be that preoccupied. booohooo....
Oh well, I just have to ponder on my loss for now...such a sad day. The sentimental in me kicks in...
No comments:
Post a Comment