Friday, May 8, 2009

Cry Baby

Allison is out in AI...I wasn't a big fan of her but she sure can sing really. My fearless forecast even happened. Three guys would actually compete for the finale. I was a little teary eyed watching her trying to look strong and like everything's fine but tears lined her face that just simply showed that she's still human. The competition though has already established from the start that despite being a singing competition it still is a texting competition. It all comes down to who gets the most number of votes. Talent is just not the key to win it. You gotta have a strong hold with the texting viewers to bring home the bacon. :)

May 20 is the finale...next week the three survivors would be doing a home coming, the usual AI program. :) I do have the AI bug.:) I think it's Cris who would win it...haha...:) I love Adam though... just doing a little fearless forecast again...:)

No comments: