Wednesday, May 6, 2009

8 Things

Read this tag from Rach thought I'd do it too...=) here's mine...


The 8 Tag

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To
1. Good night sleep...
2. Going jogging and playing frisbee tomorrow.
3. Starting in my new job.:)
4. Eating out.
5. Playing poker with friends and tourneys.
6. Getting my new phone.
7. Playing with my pamangkins.
8. Shopping. :)

8 Things I Did Yesterday
1. Woke up late.(same with rach...=)
2. Did my clearance at my former hospital.
3. Had a meeting with Dr.A, who thought I was a medrep.:)
4. Got some $$$ before I closed my account.
5. Claimed our new atms...:)
6. Completed requirements and application forms for our new phones with mom.
7. Applied for a new phone line.
8. Shopped for new threads.:)

8 Things I Wish I Could Do
1. Travel.
2. Shop without looking at price tags.:)
3. study photography.
4. Study culinary arts.
5. Have members of my family to quit smoking.
6. Visit my brother in US.
7. be a professional poker player
8. Speak another foreign language...:)

8 Shows I Watch
1. American Idol
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Discovery Channel
4. Bizzare taste
5. Myth Busters
6. Smallville
7. Star wars
8. Heroes

8 People I Tag
I'm opening this tag to anyone interested.

No comments: