Appetizer
When you drink soda/pop/coke, do you prefer to drink it from the bottle, a can, or after pouring it into a cup?
I like drinking it in a glass full of ice cubes. :) though I don't drink soda anymore, only when I have no choice.
Soup
What television show are you willing to stay up late to watch?
Hmm that would be CSI, Prison Break nights. :)
Salad
Name one person, place, or thing you think of as brilliant.
Ferdinand Marcos, during his early years of being a president of the Philippines. He had a great visualization of the future and had established numerous institutions that are still of significant use today such as the Railroad system, CCP, NLEX,Bataan Nuclear Power Plant etc.
Main Course
Would you be willing to work 4 10-hour days instead of 5 8-hour days in order to save gas?
Funny that I work more than 10 hours per day and it would save gas but creates a huge dent on my food expenses...:)
Dessert
If you were a superhero, what would you call yourself?
Chocoloca...:)

No comments:
Post a Comment