Saturday, June 14, 2008

Crazy thoughts: perfectly imperfect

I was late posting my blogs for this week, haven't got much time as my schedule seemed to change everyday. One day, I was on the afternoon shift, next morning, then night...man, was my body clock confused. Didn't get much sleep for the whole week and as much as I want to blog my body is pleading to me to get to bed. We've been having some staff ratio problems as a number of my colleagues leave to try out a new path in their nursing lives. Wish them the best of luck...will surely miss them...(sniff*)

I had the weirdest exchange with somebody the past week. I am known for being quiet even when things get pretty ugly. I just want it be known that I will stand by my man and my best friend. I know that he is no saint and neither am I. We all have our own dirts but I think that it all boils down to this...having the courage to be honest...be real...be sorry and most importantly... be able to change. Acceptance without limitation. I am living no fairytale...it turns out my life is a fairytale for some. All I want is to have a simple, quiet and happy life. I am not demanding for anything more than what I have. Each single day, I thank God for all the blessings that he showers me with. I am not a perfect person. Sure enough, I am perfectly imperfect, and I am proud of being one.

No comments: