
Whenever your presence is not around me
I feel my lungs close off and I could no longer breathe
I see my future shining through your eyes
I hope we'll never have to face saying our goodbyes.
If only I could tell you how deeply I really feel
Then maybe the wounds in my heart would finally heal
Your hearts' soft beating sound
Tells ne that where I belong to has finally been found
When I first met you I know you meant no joke
AS the gentle sound of every word you spoke
You are the first thought that comes in my mind each day
And forever in my heart I promise you'll always stay.
Never in my life had I met someone like you
Now I hope more than anything
you'll say you love me too...
2 comments:
How sweet!
Hope you had a nice Valentine's Day celebration. See you later.
BTW, I tagged you again ... you'll enjoy doing this: magazine covers.
Post a Comment